What we collect?
– name and job title
– contact information including email address
– demographic information such as Postcode, preferences, and interests
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Why we Collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our content, products, and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new posts, products, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes from time to time. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
SOCIAL NETWORKING DATA
We may access personal information from social networking sites and apps, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, or other social networking sites or apps not named specifically here, which may include Your name, Your social network username, location, email address, age, gender, profile picture, and any other public information. If You do not want Us to access this information, please go to the specific social networking site and change Your privacy settings.
MOBILE DEVICE DATA
If You use Our website via a mobile device or app, We may collect information about Your mobile device, including device ID, model and manufacturer, and location information.
On occasion, You may give Us additional data to enter into a contest or giveaway or participate in a survey. You will be prompted for this information, and it will be clear that You are offering this kind of information in exchange for an entry into such a contest or giveaway.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. Therefore, you should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information allows Us to offer You certain products and services, including the use of Our website, to fulfill Our obligations to You, to customize Your interaction with Our company and Our website, and to allow Us to suggest other products and services We think might interest You. We generally store Your data and transmit it to a third party for processing. However, to the extent We process Your data, We do so to serve Our legitimate business interests (such as providing You with the opportunity to purchase Our goods or services and interact with Our website.
Specifically, We may use the information and data described above to:
• Create and administer Your account
• Deliver any products or services purchased by You to You
• Correspond with You; and
• Process payments
• Contact You about new offerings that We think You will be interested in
• Interact with You via social media
• Deliver targeted advertising
• Request feedback from You
• Notify You of updates to Our product and service offerings
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot any problems
• Administer contests or giveaways
• Generate a profile that is personalized to You o that future interactions with Our website will be more personal
• Compile anonymous statistical data for Our own use or a third party’s use
• Analyze trends to improve Our website and offerings
GROUNDS FOR USING AND PROCESSING YOUR DATA
The information We collect and store is used primarily to offer goods and services for sale. In addition, we may use and process Your data for Our legitimate business interests, which include, among other things, communicating with You, improving Our goods or services, improving Our website, and providing You with the information or products that You have requested.
For European Economic Area Residents
If you reside in a country in the European Economic Area (EEA), then under the GDPR and applicable data protection laws, you have the right, among other things, to access your personal data, have us erase it, and/or restrict its further processing. Therefore, if you wish to access or delete your personal data (if any) maintained by us or AdThrive related to advertising on the Site,
YOU CAN CONTACT US AT